Audials One is a great product for those who want to save their Netflix, Amazon prime, Hulu movies or series and TIDAL, Spotify musics to their offline libraries. There’s a limited-time offer that takes 15% off on this product. Simply click the deal link to see details and visit us again for other Audials software deals. kısalt
Deal Activated, no coupon code required!
|Coupon Codes||Discount / Sales||Today||Best Discount|
Audials is a downloader for streaming services that allows users to download songs, videos and podcasts, as well as convert music and videos. Based in Temeschburg, Romania, the company was originally known as RapidSolutions Software when it was founded in 1998. Today Audials has more than 10 billion users and is one of the leading manufacturers of Windows software for legal digital entertainment, and for processing, managing and distributing media for PC and smartphones. Hannes Prokoph serves as the current CEO for a team of more than 50, and the company has an estimated annual revenue of around $5.6 million.
Audials’ leading software products include:
- Audials One – offering access to Audials’ suite of services, Audials One allows you to capture and save music and videos from the likes of Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, Amazon and Soundcloud.
- Audials Tunebite – lets you capture music streams as individuals tracks and store them as MP3 files. It is accurate to the millisecond and names tracks according to the original data.
- Audials MovieBox – software is a solution for recording and downloading movies and series from video streams and media libraries such as Netflix, YouTube and Amazon.
- Audials Musicrocket – helps you find the song you are looking for in the best quality. Enter your song into the search box and Audials will search across music sources such as YouTube, Soundcloud and Vimeo for the best quality version of the song.
- Audials Radiotracker – access and record radio from over 100,000 internet radio stations.
All of Audials’ products are available for Windows, Android and iOS on a monthly subscription basis.